Who are we?
agriportance GmbH is a young, innovative and sustainable company and the service platform for biomethane/bio-LNG in the fuel sector. We accompany the necessary sustainability certification and broker biomethane from agricultural companies and buyers from the energy sector.
As we are a steadily growing company with a customer-oriented product portfolio, we see ourselves as a future-oriented and exciting employer.
We are looking for further support - and that's where you come in. We are looking for strong sales talents and implementers for our team.
- You focus on making us known in Czechia and Poland and promote our scaling in your region both independently and as part of a team.
- Close the deal: You identify and qualify exciting B2B customers and inspire them with our service and clearly present the added value.
- You take over outbound activities (mail, calls, video appointments, social selling, events, etc.) and accompany the conversion of the customer pipeline.
- As the marketing expert, you identify trends and develop new, innovative ways to generate company growth.
- Together with a team, you will accompany our customers throughout the value chain and assist them with any questions they may have.
- You ensure high data quality in our CRM system.
- Sales is your passion: You are passionate about your field of activity and our services. You already have initial experience in sales and are well versed in the field of renewable energies and/or agribusiness.
- At best, you have already gained (initial) experience in the biogas industry.
- You bring along strong interpersonal skills: Authentic appearance, open communication and individual approach are the key to our success.
- Teamwork: Mutual support is very important to you. Fun and the celebration of successes must not be neglected!
- You appreciate working independently, are highly motivated and attach importance to working successfully towards the company's goals in a dynamic working environment.
- Very good knowledge of English, Czech, Polish is a plus.
- Experience in project business is an advantage.
- Experience with CRM systems (e.g., Hubspot) is an advantage.
- Good MS Office skills.
- Work where you want to: You can work locally in your region, but also in our modern office with a view over Münster - as you like.
- A fast-growing, young company: short communication and decision-making paths, open doors, highly motivated and helpful colleagues.
- Fixed salary and performance-based bonus.
- Overtime wants be paid out or take time off
- Modern working environment: feedback culture, fast learning curve, personal development opportunities with the goal of long-term cooperation
- Benefits: 30 vacation days, regular team events, company cell phone, high-quality IT equipment, and much more.
- Why stop there: That's why we offer you various further training opportunities.
- corporate benefits