To enlarge our team we are looking for a:n dedicated:n
Project Manager Sustainability Certification (m/f/x)
agriportance GmbH is a young, innovative as well as sustainable company and the service platform for biomethane/bio-LNG in the fuel sector. We accompany the necessary sustainability certification and mediate biomethane from agricultural companies and buyers from the energy sector.
As we are a steadily growing company with a customer-oriented product portfolio, we see ourselves as a future-oriented and exciting employer.
We are looking for further support - and that's where you come in.
For our team we are looking for strong project managers and implementers for the product area.
- The development of new features and the support of customers in sustainability certification (REDcert-EU, ISCC-EU) is one of your main tasks.
- You analyze the development of the biomethane market and technical innovations around the topics of sustainability certification of renewable energy sources such as biomethane or hydrogen.
- You support the further development of our software on a technical level in a cross-functional team
- You have successfully completed a scientific or technical degree such as biology, agricultural sciences, food sciences or similar
- You have an interest in the topics of sustainability certification & renewable energy sources
- You already have experience with agile frameworks like Scrum
- You have good and routine PC skills and Office 365 knowledge
- You enjoy working in a team, have a structured & responsible way of working
- Business fluent language skills in German and English
Nice would be
- Additional language skills especially Spanish, Portuguese, French or Polish
- Experience with project management software such as Jira
- Experience with CRM systems like Hubspot
Work where you want to: You can work locally in your region, but also in our modern office with a view over Münster - as you like.
- Performance-related pay
- Company notebook, company cell phone and headset
- No prepayment for expenses and immediate receipt of meal and mileage allowances
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
- 30 days annual leave
- Overtime compensation in free time
- Dogs are welcome in the workplace
Career and development
- Training and development opportunities. Among other things, you will internally go through all trainings that we have created professionally and also get the opportunity to attend trainings at external providers such as REDcert and ISCC
- Intensive induction and special onboarding processes, as well as receiving an employee handbook
Health, well-being and catering
- Fully automatic coffee machine and a wide range of beverages, fruit and snacks
- Bright work rooms
- Modern technical equipment
- Ergonomic workplac
Commuting and location
- Free parking space
- Good transport connections (bus and train)
- Central location
- Dynamic team and strong cohesion
- Open feedback culture
- Lunch together
- Regular team events