agriportance GmbH is a young, innovative and sustainable company and the service platform for biomethane/bio-LNG. We support the necessary sustainability certification and broker biomethane from agricultural companies and customers from the energy sector.
Within our company, the number of new customers is increasing almost daily in Germany and throughout Europe. This growth course enables us to develop agriportance from a start-up to a scale-up. Accordingly, we will grow from 20 to 30 employees next spring. Now all we need is you!
What is possible with us? That's up to you. You can play an active role in shaping our future together. We want to actively make something great possible. You too?
- Develop and maintain high-quality web applications using Next.js, React, and TypeScript.
- Implement responsive UI designs with HTML, CSS, and Ant Design, ensuring compatibility across various browsers and devices.
- Collaborate with backend developers to integrate APIs and other services.
- Use GitHub for version control, code reviews, and collaboration with team members.
- Write and maintain robust Cypress tests to ensure the reliability and performance of applications.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies, continuously learning and applying new tools and practices to improve the product and your skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software-Engineering, or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven experience in frontend development with a strong portfolio showcasing your skills in Next.js, React, and TypeScript.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and responsive design principles.
- Experience with state management using MobX/Redux and UI
development using Ant Design.
- Familiarity with VS Code, GitHub and version control.
- Experience in writing automated tests with Cypress.
- Knowledge of SCRUM and experience with JIRA.
- Knowledge of Python advantageous and appreciated
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- English language skills are essential. Knowledge of German is
advantageous and appreciated.
- Performance-related pay
- Company notebook, company mobile phone and headset
- No advance payment for expenses and immediate receipt of meals and mileage
- corporate benefits
- Flexible working hours and the option to work remotely
- overtime will be paid out or take time off
- 30 days annual leave
- Overtime compensation in your free time
- Dogs are welcome in the workplace
Career and development
- Training and development opportunities. Among other things, you will go through all the internal training courses that we have organised and also have the opportunity to attend training courses with external providers
- Self-learning programmes such as Babbel language courses, Gdata
- Intensive induction and special onboarding processes and receipt of an employee handbook
- Flat hierarchies in an ambitious team with great growth and career potential
Commute to work and location
- Free car park
- Good transport links (bus and train)
- Central location
- Dynamic team and strong cohesion
- Open feedback culture
- Lunch together
- You culture
- Regular team events
Then become part of the energy transition and apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations, or call Pauline directly with any questions: +49 1575 8496262.
Even if you don't fulfil the requirements 100%, but you are enthusiastic about the job and motivated, please get in touch with us. It's all about you, because we attach great importance to ensuring that our employees fit in with us and our company. So please convince us of you!
And what happens next? You have the option of calling us directly. You can send us your documents via our application form or you can send them to us by e-mail. First of all, it's important for us to talk to you. You will have a short introductory meeting with Pauline, our BackOffice Manager. If both sides are happy, you will have an interview with one of our managing directors and possibly one of your future colleagues. If both sides are happy, you can come and visit us in the office and get to know the team. And then you may soon be part of our team.