To enlarge our team we are looking for a:n dedicated:n
Customer Success Manager (m/f/x) in the field of renewable energies
agriportance GmbH is a young, innovative as well as sustainable company and the service platform for biomethane/bio-LNG in the fuel sector. We accompany the necessary sustainability certification and mediate biomethane from agricultural companies and buyers from the energy sector.
As we are a steadily growing company with a customer-oriented product portfolio, we see ourselves as a future-oriented and exciting employer.
We are looking for support - and that's where you come in. For our team we are looking for a strong Customer Success Manager:in and Implementer:in for the product area.
- You are responsible for customer support.
- You present the product portfolio to the customers and develop customer-specific offer strategies
- As an interface between our customers and our sales, marketing and product teams, you generate added value for the customers and for us
- You familiarize customers with our solutions during the onboarding process
- You build the customer relationship and support the implementation of our products
- You increase the satisfaction of our customers and arouse their interest in further products.
- You have successfully completed a scientific or technical degree such as biology, agricultural science, food science or similar
- You have experience as a Customer Success Manager:in or are willing to learn this with us
- You have already successfully designed customer journeys
- You are interested in sustainability certification and renewable energy sources
- You have good and routine PC skills and Office 365 knowledge, especially Excel
- You enjoy working in a team and have a structured and responsible way of working
- Business fluent language skills in German and English
Nice to have:
- Experience in sales
- Additional language skills especially Spanish, Portuguese, French or Polish
- Experience with project management software such as Jira
- Experience with CRM systems like Hubspot
- Performance-related pay
- Company notebook, company cell phone and headset
- No prepayment for expenses and immediate receipt of meal and mileage allowances
- corporate benefits system
- Flexible working hours and possibility of remote work
- overtime wants be paid out or take time off
- 30 days annual leave
- Overtime compensation in free time
- Dogs are welcome in the workplace
Career and development
- Training and development opportunities. Among other things, you will internally go through all the trainings that we have created professionally, and also get the opportunity to attend trainings at external providers such as REDcert and ISCC.
- Self-learning opportunities such as Babbel language courses, Gdata
- Intensive induction and special onboarding processes and receipt of an employee handbook
Health, well-being and catering
- Fully automatic coffee machine and a wide range of drinks, fruit and snacks
- Bright working rooms
- Modern technical equipment
- Ergonomic workplace
Commute and location
- Free parking lot
- - Good transport connections (bus and train)
- - Central location
- Dynamic team and strong cohesion
- Open feedback culture
- Lunch together
- Regular team events
To bring you the best team performance possible, we've teamed up with Monday Rocks. For more information: Better team leadership. Better performance. | MONTAG.rocks |
Then become part of the Energiewende and simply apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Pauline directly with any questions: +49 1575 8496262.
Even if you do not meet the requirements 100%, but you are enthusiastic about the job and motivated, please contact us.
It's all about you, because we place a lot of value on our employees fitting in with us and our company. Convince us therefore gladly of you!
And what happens next? You have the option of calling us directly, you can send us your documents via our application form or you can send them to us by e-mail. First of all, it is important for us to talk to you. You will have a short meeting with Pauline, our back office manager. If it suits both sides, you will have a conversation with one of our managers and possibly one of your future colleagues. If both sides are happy, you can visit our office and get to know the team. And then you might soon be part of our team.