To expand our team, we are looking for a:n dedicated:n as soon as possible.
Project manager for sustainability certification (m/f/d)
agriportance GmbH is a young, innovative and sustainable company and the service platform for biomethane/bio-LNG in the fuel sector. We support the necessary sustainability certification and broker biomethane from agricultural companies and customers from the energy sector.
As we are a constantly growing company with a customer-oriented product portfolio, we see ourselves as a future-oriented and exciting employer.
We are looking for further support - and that's where you come in. We are looking for strong project managers and implementers for the product area to join our team.
- Developing new features and supporting customers with sustainability certification (REDcert-EU, ISCC-EU) is one of your main tasks
- You analyze the development of the biomethane market and technical innovations relating to the sustainability certification of renewable energy sources such as biomethane or hydrogen
- You support the further development of our software on a technical level in a cross-functional team
- You have successfully completed a scientific or technical degree such as biology, agricultural sciences, food sciences or similar
- You are interested in the topics of sustainability certification & renewable energy sources
- You already have experience with agile frameworks such as Scrum
- You have good and experienced PC skills and Office 365 knowledge
- You enjoy working in a team, have a structured & responsible way of working
- Business fluent language skills in German and English
- Additional language skills especially Spanish, Portuguese, French or Polish
- Experience with project management software such as Jira
- Experience with CRM systems such as Hubspot
- Performance pay
- Company notebook, company cell phone and headset
- No prepayment of expenses and immediate receipt of meal and mileage allowances
- corporate benefits
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
- You can have overtime paid out or work it off
- 30 days annual leave
- Overtime compensation in free time
- Dogs are welcome in the workplace
Career and development
- Training and development opportunities. Among other things, you will internally go through all the training courses that we have created professionally, and also get the opportunity to attend training courses at external providers such as REDcert and ISCC.
- Intensive training and special onboarding processes as well as receipt of an employee handbook
Health, well-being and catering
- Fully automatic coffee machine and a wide range of drinks, fruit and snacks
- Bright workspaces
- Modern technical equipment
- Ergonomic workplace
Commute and location
- Free parking lot
- Good transport connections (bus and train)
- Central location
- Dynamic team and strong cohesion
- Open feedback culture
- Lunch together
- Duz culture
- Regular team events
Even if you don't meet 100% the requirements, but you are enthusiastic about the job and motivated, feel free to contact us.
It's about you, because we attach great importance to the fact that our employees fit in with us and our company. Convince us therefore gladly of you!
And what happens next? You have the possibility to call us directly, you can send us your documents via our application form or you send them to us by mail. Important for us first of all the interview with you. You will have a short meeting with Pauline, our back office manager. If it suits both sides, you will have a conversation with one of our managers and possibly one of your future colleagues. If both sides are happy, you can visit our office and get to know the team. And then you might soon be part of our team.