agriportance GmbH is a young, innovative and sustainable company and the service platform for biomethane/bio-LNG in the fuel sector. We accompany the necessary sustainability certification and broker biomethane from agricultural companies and buyers from the energy sector.
As we are a constantly growing company with a customer-oriented product portfolio, we see ourselves as a future-oriented and exciting employer.
We are looking for further support - and that's where you come in. We are looking for strong sales talents and sales implementers for our team.
To expand our team, we are looking for a:n dedicated:n as soon as possible.
Working student in sales in the agricultural industry (f/m/d)
You will become a fully-fledged member of our sales team and benefit from the expertise of our employees. We are a young team and communicate as equals.
- Building up knowledge about biogas/biomethane
- Activities of a project manager relating to customer support and acquisition
- Contract management (offer and order preparation)
- Maintenance of our CRM system in the area of sales and marketing
- Generating leads is one of your main tasks
- You analyze the development of the market
- You are studying agricultural economics or a related course of study with a business-related focus
- You are interested in customer contact and want to develop your negotiating skills
- You already have experience in biogas and agriculture or are ready to acquire new knowledge quickly
- You have good and experienced PC skills
- You enjoy working in a team and have a structured and responsible way of working
- Performance pay
- Company notebook, company cell phone and headset
- No prepayment of expenses and immediate receipt of meal and mileage allowances
- corporate benefits
- Your weekly working time is 15 - 20 hours
- You can have overtime paid out or work it off
- Flexible working time
- Possibility to work remotely
- Overtime compensation in free time
- Dogs are welcome in the workplace
Career and development
- Further education and training opportunities
- Intensive induction and special onboarding processes
- Employee handbook
Health, well-being and catering:
- Fully automatic coffee machine and a wide range of drinks, fruit and snacks
- Bright workspaces
- Modern technical equipment
- Ergonomic workplace
Commute and location
- Free parking lot
- Good transport connections (bus and train)
- Central location
- Dynamic team and strong cohesion
- Open feedback culture
- Lunch together
- Duz culture
- Regular team events
Even if you don't meet the requirements 100%, but you are enthusiastic about the job and motivated, please get in touch with us.
It's all about you, because we attach great importance to ensuring that our employees fit in with us and our company. So please convince us of your qualities!
And what happens next? You have the option of calling us directly, you can send us your documents via our application form or you can send them to us by e-mail. First of all, it is important for us to talk to you. You will have a short introductory meeting with Marvin, our Founders Associate. If both sides are happy, you will have an interview with one of our managing directors and possibly one of your future colleagues. If both sides are happy, you can come and visit us in the office and get to know the team. And then you may soon be part of our team.